Yoruba Bible Software Program for PC Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
The First Indigenous Yoruba Bible for PC


Necessity is the mother of invention they say.

I've come across many Yoruba Bible apps for mobile devices but I could not find one for PC. I searched the web over and over again, I still could not get one. This prompted me to learn how to write softwares, only for me to discover that programming is a wide subject.

The urgency of getting one Yoruba Bible Software could not allow me to patiently learn any of the programming languages available. However, God in his infinite mercies gave me the inspiration and ideas on how to go about it, which later was realised.

Many must have found themselves in this kind of state I found myself that's why I decided to share it for free even though it cost me a lot of fortune like time, brainstorming, money, etc.

I give God the glory for the intelligence he gave me to design and compile this program.

download bibeli yoruba for pc download yoruba bible for windows 7  download bibeli mimo yoruba for pc  download yoruba bible exe  yoruba bible for pc windows 7  yoruba bible offline reading

Features:

  • Easy Navigation
  • Offline Reading
  • Supports copy-and-paste
  • Keyboard control
  • Standalone application (no emulator needed)
  • Consume less memory



UPDATE (2020):

Thanks be to God for the impressive and massive improvements on this software two  (2) years later.

What's New:

  • New and modern User Interface
  • Introduction of the Books added
  • Search for the books of the bible (It helps if you don't know the thematic/traditional order of the books and also saves you the hassle of scrolling to the book you are heading to)
  • Quick access to the Chapters of the Book
  • Always on top display of the current book of the Bible
  • Next and Previous chapter buttons
  • Code optimized to reduce file size
  • Versioned as 1.0, as more translations will be coming.


Please, appreciate this software by subscribing to our YouTube channel below. Thank You


Compatibility:

  • Windows XP
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 8.1
  • Windows 10