Hymn

ENGLISH LYRICS: Blessed assurance Jesus is mine!

My beloved is mine, and I am his. S. of Sol.2:16

1.  Blessed assurance Jesus is mine!
    Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
    Heir of salvation, purchase of God;
    Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood.

Chorus:
    This is my story, this is my song
    Praising my Saviour all the day long
    This is my story, this is my song
    Praising my Saviour all the day long
.

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
    Vision of rapture now burst on my sight;
    Angel descending, bring from above
    Echoes of mercy, whispers of love

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
    I in my Saviour am happy and blest
    Watching and waiting, looking above
    Fill'd with His goodness, lost in His love.


YORUBA LYRICS: O damiloju, mo ni Jesu

Olufe mi ni temi, emi si ni tire  O Sol. 2:16

1. O damiloju, mo ni Jesu
   Itowo adun orun l'eyi je
   Mo di ajogun igbala nla 
   Eje re we mi, a tun mi bi,

Uno so itan na, un o korin na 
Uno yin Olugbala mi titi 
Uno so itan na, un o korin na 
Uno yin Olugbala mi titi. 


2. Uno teriba fun tayotayo    
   Mo le ri iran ogo bibo Re    
   Angeli nmu ihin didun wa    
   Ti ife at’anu Re si mi.

3. Uno teriba fun, uno simi le
   Mo di ti Jesu mo d' eni 'bukun . 
   Uno ma sora, un o si gbadura 
   Ki ore Re ma fi mi sile.
Amin.

Composed by Fanny J. Crosby