Hymn

ENGLISH LYRICS

Draw me after you, let us make haste. Song of Sol.1:4

1.  I am Thine, O Lord, I have heard Thy voice,
    And it told Thy love to me;
    But I long to rise in the arms of faith,
    And be closer drawn to Thee.

    Draw me nearer, nearer, blessed Lord.
    To the Cross where Thou hast died;
    Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer, blessed Lord,
    To Thy precious, bleeding side,

2. Consecrate me now to Thy service Lord,
    By the pow'r of grace divine;
    Let my soul look up with a steadfast hope,
    And my will be lost in Thine

3. O the pure delight of a single hour
    That before Thy throne I spend,
    When I kneel in pray'r and with Thee,my God.
    I commune as friend with friend.

4. There are depths of love that I cannot know
    Till I cross the narrow sea;
    There are heights of joy that I may not reach
    Till I rest in peace with Thee

Amen

YORUBA LYRICS: Oluwa, emi sa ti gb’ ohun Re

Fa mi, awa yo sare to O. O.Sol. 1:4.

1. Oluwa, emi sa ti gb’ ohun Re
   O nso ife Re simi,
   Sugbon mo fe nde l’ apa igbagbo
   Ki nle tubo sun mo O,

Fa mi mora, mora, Oluwa 
Sib’ agbelebu t’O ku 
Fa mi mora, mora, mora Oluwa 
Sib’ eje Re t’on’iye. 

2. Ya mi si mimo fun ise Tire,
   Nipa ore-ofe Re,
   Je ki nil okan igbagbo w’ oke
   K’ ife mi'si je Tire,

3. A! ayo mimo ti wakati kan
   Ti mo lo nib’ ite Re;
   ‘Gba mo ngb’ adura si O, Olorun
   Ti a soro bi ore

4. Ijinle ife mbe ti nko le mo
   ‘Titi un"o koja odo
   Ayo giga ti emi ko le so
   Titi uno fi de ‘simi
Amin

Composed by: Fanny J. Crosby