Hymn

ENGLISH LYRICS: Pass me not, O gentle Saviour

Whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered. Joel 2:32

1.  Pass me not, O gentle Saviour,
   Hear my humble cry;
   While on others Thou art calling,
   Do not pass me by.
 
Chorus:
   Saviour! Saviour! Hear my humble cry.
   And while others Thou art calling,
   Do not pass me by.

2. Let me at a throne of mercy
   Find a sweet relief;
   Kneeling there in deep contrition,
   Help my unbelief.

3. Trusting only in Thy merit
   Would I seek Thy face;
   Heal my wounded, broken spirit,
   Same me by Thy grace.

4. Thou the spring of all my comfort,
   More than life to me,
   Whom have I on earth beside Thee?
   Whom in heaven but Thee?

Amen.

YORUBA LYRICS: Ma koja mi, Olugbala

Enikeni ti o ba pe oruko Oluwa li a o gbala. Joel 2:32.

1. Ma koja mi, Olugbala
   Gbo adura mi;
   ‘Gbat’ Iwo ba np’ elomlran,
   Mase koja mi.

Jesu, Jesu, gbo adura mi
‘Gbat’ Iwo ba np'elomiran,
Mase koju mi.


2. N’ite anu, Je k’emi ri
   Itura didun,
   T’edun t’edun ni mo wole
   Jo, ran mi lowo

3. N’igbekele itoye Re
   L’em’ o w’oju Re;
   Wo ‘banuje okan mi san,
   F’ife Re gba mi.

4.’Wo orisun itunu mi,
   Ju ‘ye fun mi lo,
   Tani mo ni l’aye lorun
   Bikose iwo?
Amin.

Composed by Fanny J. Crosby