Hymn

ENGLISH LYRICS: Years I spent in vanity and pride

And when they were come to the place, which is called. Calvary.. Luke 23:33

1.  Years I spent in vanity and pride,
    Caring not my Lord was crucified,
    Knowing not it was for me he died
    On Calvary

    Mercy there was great and grace was free
    Pardon there was multiplied to me,
    There my burden'd soul found liberty: 
    At Calvary.

2. By God's Word at last my sin I learned,
    Then I trembl'd at the law I'd spurn'd
    Till my guilty soul, imploring turned
    To Calvary.

3. Now I've given to Jesus everything,
    Now I gladly own Him as my King.
    Now my raptured soul can only sing.
    Of Calvary.

4. Oh! the love that drew salvation's plan
    Oh! the grace that brought it down to man
    Oh! the mighty gulf that God did span
    At Calvary.

Amen.

YORUBA LYRICS: Mo lo odun pupo nin'ese


Nigbati nwon si de ibiti a npe Agbari, nibe ni nwon gbe kan a mo Agbelebu. Luk. 23:33

1. Mo lo odun pupo nin'ese
   Lai bikita fun Oluwa mi
   Lai mo pe 'tori mi lose ku
   Ni Kalfari

Anu at'ore ofe Re po
O dariji mi lofe nibe
Nibe l'eru okan mi fo lo
Ni Kalfari

2. Oro Re fi ese mi mi han mi
   Mo wariri niwaju ofin
   Mo jebi, sugbon mo n'ireti
   Ni Kalfari

3. Mo ti fi gbogbo re Jesu
   Mo ti gba l'Oluwa at'Oba
   Okan mi nyo mo si nko orin
   Ti Kalfari

4. A! ife iyanu to gba ni
   Or'ofe t'o wa mi lawari
   Ogiri ikele ni ti wo
   Ni Kalfari.
Amin.

Composed by William R. Newell.