Hymn

ENGLISH LYRICS:  My hope is built on nothing less

For it was founded upon a Rock. Matt. 7:25

1.  My hope is built on nothing less
     Than Jesus' blood and righteousness;
     No merit of my own I claim,
     But wholly lean on Jesus' name
   
Chorus:
     On Christ, the solid rock, I stand;
     All other ground is sinking sand.

2. When long appears my toilsome race,
     I rest on His unchanging grace;
     In every high and stormy gale,
     My anchor holds within the veil

3. His oath, His covenant, and blood,
     Support me in the whelming flood;
     When every earthly prop gives way,
     He then is all my hope and stay.

4. When the last trumpet's voice shall sound,
     Oh may I then in Him be found.
     Robbed in His righteousness alone,
     Faultness to stand before the throne.

Amen.

YORUBA LYRICS: Igbagbo mi duro l’ori


Nitoriti afi ipile re sole lori apata. Mat. 7:25. 

1. Igbagbo mi duro l’ori,
   Eje at’ ododo Jesu,
   Nko je gbekele ohun kan,
   Leyin oruko nla Jesu.

Mo duro le Kristi Apata, 
Ile miran, iyanrin ni. 

2. B’ire-ije mi tile gun,
   Or’-ofe Re ko yi pada;
   B’o ti wu ki iji na le to
   Idakoro mi ko niye.

3. Majemu, ati eje Re
   L’em’o ro mo, bi ‘kun mi de;
   ‘Gbati ko s’atileyin mo
   On je ireti nla fun mi.

4. ‘Gbat’ipe ‘keyin ba si dun,
   A! mba le wa ninu Jesu;
   Ki nwo ododo Re nikan
   Ki nduro niwaju ite.
Amin.

Composed by Edward Mote