Hymn

ENGLISH LYRICS: King of my life, I crown thee now

and Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gethsemane. Matt.26:36

1.  King of my life, I crown thee now,
    Thine shall the glory be
    Lest I forget Thy thorn-crown brow
    Lead me to Calvary

Chorus:
    Lest I forget Gethsemane
    Lest I forget Thine agony
    Lest I forget Thy love for me
    Lead me to Calvary

2. Show me the tomb where
    Thou waist laid
    Tenderly mourn'd and wept
    Angels in robes of light arrayed
    Guarded Thee whilst Thou slept.

3. Let me, like Mary, through the gloom
    Come with a gift to Thee
    Show to me now the empty tomb
    Lead me to Calvary.

4. Fill me, O Lord, with Thy desire
    For all who know not Thee
    Then touch my lips with holy fire
    To speak of Calvary.

Amen.

YORUBA LYRICS: Oba aye mi, mo yin O

Nigbana ni Jesu ba won wa si ibi kan ti a npe ni Getsemane. Mat. 26:36

1. Oba aye mi, mo yin O,
   Iwo l’ogo ye fun;
   Ki nma ba gbagb’ ade egun,
   To mi si Kalfari.
 
Ki nma gbagbe Getsemane, 
Ki nma gbagbe iya t’O je; 
Ki nma gbagbe ife nla Re, 
To mi si Kalfari. 

2. Mu mi ranti iboji Re
   Nibiti Iwo sun;
   Nibe angeli yi O ka,
   Won si nso Oba won.

3. Jeki nmu ebun wa fun O
   Bi Maria ti se;
   Ki nje awoko ife Re,
   To mi si Kalfari.

4. Fun mi n’ife ki nle ma wa
   Awon ti ko mo O;
   Fi Emi Mimo kun ‘nu mi
   Ki nso ti Kalfari.
Amin.

Composed by: Jennie Evelyn Hussey