Hymn

ENGLISH LYRICS: My soul is so happy in Jesus

Rejoice in the Lord always again I say rejoice Phil. 4:4

1.  My soul is so happy in Jesus,
    For he is so precious to me,
    His voice it is music to hear it,
    His face it is heaven to see.

Chorus:   
    I am happy in Him,
    I am happy in Him,
    My soul with delight,
    He fills day and night,
    For I am happy in Him

2. He sought me so lone ere I knew Him,
    When wand'ring afar from the fold,
    Safe home in His arms He hath brought me
    To where there are pleasures untold.

3. His love and His mercy surround me,
    His grace like a river doth flow;
    His spirit, to guide and to comfort,
    Is with me wherever I go.

4. They say I shall someday be like Him,
    My crass and my burden lay down;
    Till then I will ever be faithful,
    In gathering gems for His crown.

Amen


YORUBA LYRICS: Okan mi nyo ninu Oluwa

E mayo ninu Oluwa nigba gbogbo, mo si tun wi, -E mayo Fili. 4:4

1. Okan mi nyo ninu Oluwa
   ‘Tori O je iye fun mi
   Ohun Re dun pupo lati gbo
   Adun ni lati r’oju Re.

Emi nyo-ninu Re
Emi nyo ninu Re
Gba gbogbo lo fayo kun okan mi
‘Tori emi nyo n’nu Re.


2. O ti nwa mi pe, ki nto mo ọ,
   ‘Gbati mo rin jina s’agbo,
   O gbe mi wa sile l’apa Re
   Nibiti papa tutu wa.

3. Ire at’anu Re yi mi ka,
   Or’ofe Re nsan bi odo,
   Emi Re nto, o si nse ‘tunu,
   O mba mi lo si ‘bikibi.

4. Emi y’o dabi Re ni ‘jo kan,
   Uno s’eru wu womi kale,
   Titi di ‘gbana uno s’oloto,
   Ni sise oso f’ade Re.
Amin.

TONIC SOLFA

Key: Eb Major

s,m:-:-:r:m:m.s:-.f/
m:-:-:d:-:-:-:-:m/s:-:-:-:-f:m:r:m:-.r/
d:-:-:-:-:-:-:-/
s,m:-:-:r:m:m.s:-.f/
m:-:-:d:-:-:-:-/
m/r:-:-:-:m:r:l:-.t:d/
r:-:-:-:-:-:-:-/
Cho:
d:-:d:d.s:-.d/t:-:-:-:-:-/
s:-:s:s.r:-.l/r:-:-:-:-:-/
s/d':-.t:d':r:-:s/s:-.l:s:d:-:s/
d':-:m:r.m:-.r/d:-:-:-:-//

Composed by: E. O. Excell