Hymn

ENGLISH LYRICS: There is a fountain filled with blood

There shall be a foundation opened for sin and uncleanness. Zech.13:1.

1.  There is a fountain filled with blood
    Drawn from Immanuel's veins;
    And sinners, plunged beneath that flood
    Lose all their guilty strains.

2. E'er since, by faith, I saw the stream
    Thy flowing wounds supply,
    Redeeming love has been my theme,
    And shall be till I die.

3. Then in a nobler, sweeter song
    I'll sing Thy power to save,
    When this poor lisping, stammering tongue
    Lies silent in the grave.

4. Lord, I believe Thou hast prepared
    Unworthy though I be,
    For me a blood-bought free reward,
    A golden harp for me.

5. 'Tis strung and tuned for endless years
    And from'd by pow'r divine,
    To sound in God the Father's ears,
    No other name but Thine.

Amen.

YORUBA LYRICS: Isun kan wa to kun feje

Isun kan yio si silefun ati fun iwa aimo Sek. 13:1.

1. Isun kan wa to kun feje,
   T’o ti’ha Jesu yo;
   Elese mokun ninu re,
   O bo ninu ebi.

A sa l’ogbe, n’tori ‘rekoja,
A si pa lara, n’tori ese wa,
Ina alafia wa mbe l’ara Re
Ina Re lo nwo wa san;
A sa l’ogbe n’tori ‘rekoja,
A sa l’ogbe n’tori ‘rekoja,
Ina Re lo nwo wa san,
Ina Re nwo wa san.

2. Ole ni lor’agbelebu,
   Yo lati ri ‘sun na,
   Bi mo kun f'ese bi tire,
   Mo le we n’n’ eje na.

3. Gba mo figbagbo r’isun na
   Ti nsan fun eje Re
   Irapada d’orin fun mi,
   Ti un o ma ko titi.

4. Agbara to wa n’n’ eje yi
   Yo wa titi laelae,
   Tit’won eni ‘rapada,
   Yo bo sinu ogo.
Amin.


Composed by: William Cowper