Hymn

ENGLISH LYRICS: Christ, whose glory fills the skies

But unto you that fear my name shall the sun of righteousness, arise. Matt 4:2

1.  Christ, whose glory fills the skies,
    Christ, the true, the only Light
    Sun of Righteousness, arise
    Triumph o'er the shades of night;
    Day-spring from on high, be near,
    Day-star, in my heart appear.

2. Dark and cheerless is the morn
    Unaccompanied by Thee
    Joyless is the day's return.
    Till thy mercy's beams I see,
    Till Thou inward light impart,
    Glad my eyes, and warm my heart

3. Visit then this soul of mine;
    Pierce the gloom of sin and grief;
    Fill me, Radiancy divine;
    Scatter all my unbelief;
    More and more Thyself display;
    Shining to the perfect day.
 
Amen.

YORUBA LYRICS: Krist’ t’ogo Re ka aye

Sugbon orun ododo yio la fun eniyan ti O beru oruko Mi. Mal 4:2

1. Krist’ t’ogo Re ka aye,
   Krist, Imole Otito;
   Orun ododo dide,
   K’o si bori okunkun
   ‘mole ooro, sunmo mi,
   ‘Rawo oro yo n’nu mi

2. Ooro to de laisi Re,
   Ookun on ‘banuje ni,
   Ile to mo ko l’ayo,
   Bi nko r’oye anu Re,
   B’Iwo ko fi ‘mole Re
   Kan oju on okan mi

3. Nje be okan mi yi wo,
   Le okunkun ese lo,
   F’imole orun kun mi,
   Si tu aigbagbo mi ka
   Maa f’ara Re han mi si
   Titi di ojo pipe
  AMIN

Composed by: Charles Wesley