Hymn

ENGLISH LYRICS: O praise my soul the Lord of glory

I will joy in the God of my salvation. Hab. 3:18

1.  O praise my soul the Lord of glory
    The wonderful King who sought for me
    I will ring bell to praise Thee about
    I will show the love of His greatness

    O my Lord, I give thanks to Thee
    Thou hast appointed me with Thy grace
    Uphold me O Lord unto the end
    That I may reign with Thee above.

2. Should have perish'd like animal
    If Thou Almighty hath not sav'd me
    The Holy Spirit came un-aware
    And He fill'd my tongue with new language.

3. My heart's joy is beyond expression
    In the morning, day and middle night
    And the Spirit now dwells within me
    What should I give unto my Saviour?

4. The Lord hath open'd my inward eyes
    I now listen to deep voice of God
    And the Spirit now dwells within me
    What should I give unto my Saviour?

5. I will glory in God my Saviour
    So that I may not be ungrateful
    For His call is wonderful to me
    The angels now becomes my belov'd.

6. Now I'm prepare to serve my Jesus
    Not caring for Satan in this world
    Where ever the Saviour directs me
    Surely, He'll not let me be troubled.

7. And when my journey's ended on earth
    O dear Saviour let me not loose thee
    In the last hour let me hear Thy voice
    Enter into everlasting joy.
Amen.

YORUBA LYRICS: Okan mi yin Oluwa logo

Emi o ma yo ninu Olorun igbala mi  Hab. 3:18 

1. Okan mi yin Oluwa logo,
   Oba iyanu t’O wa mi ri:
   Uno l’agogo iyin y’aye ka
   Uno si fife Atobiju han
 
Oluwa, ope ni fun O  
Fun ore-ofe t’O fi yan mi,  
Jowo dimi mu titi dopin  
Ki nle joba pelu Re loke  

2. Bi eranko l’emi ba segbe 
   Bikose ti Oyigiyigi;   
   Lairotele l’Emi Mimo de
   T’O f’ede titun si mi l’enu

3. Ayo okan mi ko se rohin
   Loro, losan, loganjo oru;
   Gbat’ Emi Mimo ti de 'nu mi
   Mo nkorin orun lojojumo

4. Jesu ti la mi loju emi,
   Mo si f’eti gbohun ijinle
   O nse faji ninu okan mi;
   Kini mba fi fun Olugbala?

5. Em’o sogo ninu Oluwa   
   K’emi ma ba di alaimore;
   B’O ti pe mi iyanu l’o je
   Awon angel d'olulufe mi

6. Mo damure lati sin
   Jesu Lai f’ota pe larin aye yi;
   Nibikibi t'O ba nto mi si
   O daju ko ni jeki ndamu

7. Bi mba pari ‘re-ije l’aye,   
   Olugbala, ma je ki npofo;   
   Ni wakati na jeki ngbo pe,   
   Bo sinu ayo ayeraye
Amin