Hymn

ENGLISH LYRICS

Do business till I come - Lk.19:13

1.  Must I go and empty handed?
    Thus my dear Redeemer meet?
    Not one day of service give him?
    Lay no Trophy at His feet?

    Must I go and empty handed?
    Must I meet my Saviour so?
    Not one soul with which to greet him?
    Must I empty handed go?

2. Not at death I shrink or falter
    For my Saviour saves me now
    But to meet him empty handed
    Thought of that now clouds my brow

3. Oh, the years of sinning wasted!
    Could I but recall them now
    I would give them to my Saviour
    To His will I'd gladly bow.

4. Up, ye saints, arouse, be earnest!
    Up and work while yet ‘tis day
    Ere the night of death o'er take you,
    Strive for souls while yet you may.

Amen.

YORUBA LYRICS

E ma sowo titi emi o fi de  Luk 19:13 

1. Un o ha lo ni owo ofo?
   Ki nlo pade Jesu be?
   Nko iti eise ojo kan fun
   Nko iti mu enikan wa.

Un o ha lo ni owo ofo? 
Un o ha pade Jesu be? 
Ko si eso kan lowo mi  
Ti mo le mu pade Re?  

2. Iku ko lo nderuba mi
   Tori Jesu ti gba mi
   Pe mo nlo ni owo ofo
   Iro yi mb'okan mi je.

3. A! akoko ti mo sonu
   Mba le pe won pada bo
   Mba fi won fun Oluwa mi
   Ife Re ni mo fe se

4. Enyin mimo, tara sise
   Sise,'gbati se osan
   Ki igbe aye yin to pin
   So eso fun Oluwa.
Amin

Composed by Charles C. Luther