Hymn

ENGLISH LYRICS

Thou shalt guide me with Thy counsel and afterward receive me into glory. Ps.73:24

1. In pity, look on me my God
   Show Thy wonderful love to me
   Forbid that I should plan my life
   Thou art the One who plans for me

   My Father, lead me here on earth
   Let me, Thy great salvation find.

2. Oh do not let me choose for Thee,
   For Thou, my portion ever art
   Oh do that which Thou has ordained
   For me, in Thy great heart of love.

3. Lord, who can know Thy beginning
   Thou Lord of glory, good and kind
   Thou hast with Thee a thousand ways
   When I have not yet thought out one.

4. As far and high as is the heav'n
   So are Thy thoughts higher than mine
   Lead me, that I may follow Thee
   In the way of Thy righteousness.
Amen..

YORUBA LYRICS

Iwo ofi imo Re to mi li ona, nigbakehin Iwo o gba mi sinu ogo. OD. 73:24.

1. Olorun mi b’ojuwo mi
   F’iyanu ‘fe nla Re han mi:
   Ma je ki ngbero fun ‘ra mi
   ‘Tori ‘Wo ni ngbero fun mi

Baba mi, to mi l’aye yi 
Je ki ‘gbala Re to fun mi. 

2. Ma je ki mbu le O lowo,
   ‘Tori Wo li onipin mi:
   S’eyi ti ‘Wo ti pinnu re,
   Iba je ponju tab’ ogo.

3. Oluwa tal’ o ridi Re,
   Iwo Olorun ologo?
   Iwo l’egbegberun ona,
   Nibi ti nko ni ‘kansoso.

4. B’orun ti ga ju aye lo
   Beni ‘ro Re ga ju t’emi;
   Ma dari mi k’emi le lo
   S’ipa ona ododo Re.
Amin.