Hymn

ENGLISH LYRICS

I will bless the Lord at all times. Ps. 34:1

1.  Through all the changing scenes of life
    In trouble and in joy,
    The praises of my God shall still
    My heart and tongue employ.

2. Oh magnify the Lord with me,
    With me exalt His name;
    When in distress to Him I call'd
    He to my rescue came.

3. The hosts of God encamp around
    The dwellings of the just;
    Deliverance He affords to all
    Who on His succour trust.

4. Oh make but trial of His love,
    Experience will decide
    How blest they are, and only they,
    Who in His truth confide.

5. Fear Him, ye saints; and you will then
    Have nothing else to fear;
    Make you His service your delight,
    Your wants shall be His care.

Amen.

YORUBA LYRICS

Emi o ma fi ibukun fun Oluwa nigbagbogbo OD 34:1

1. N’nu gbogbo ayida aye
   Ayo on wahala;
   Iyin Olorun ni y’o ma
   Wa l’enu mi titi

2. Gbe Oluwa ga pelu mi,
   Ba mi gb’oko Re ga:
   N’nu wahala, ‘gba mo ke pe
   O si yo mi kuro
 
3. Ogun Olorun wa yika
   Ibugbe Oloto;
   Eniti o ba gbekele,
   Yio ri igbala

4. Sa dan ife Re wo lekan
   ‘Gba na ‘wo o mo pe,
   Awon t’o di oro Re mu
   Nikan l’eni ‘bukun

5. E beru Re, eyin mimo,
   Eru miran ko si;
   Sa je ki ‘sin Re j’ayo yin
   On y’o ma toju yin
AMIN

Composed by N. Tate and N. Brandy