Hymn

 ENGLISH LYRICS

But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto His eternal glory.. 1 Pet. 5:10

1.  Come, Thou Fount of every blessing,
    Tune my heart to sing Thy grace;
    Streams of mercy never ceasing
    Call for songs of loudest praise.
    Teach me some celestial measure
    Sung by ransomed hosts above;
    O the vast, the boundless treasure
    Of my Lord's unchanging love!

2. Here I raise my Ebenezer;
    Hither by Thine help I'm come;
    And I hope, by Thy good pleasure,
    Safely to arrive at home.
    Jesus sought me when a stranger,
    Wand'ring from the fold of God;
    He, to rescue me from danger,
    Interpos'd His precious blood.

3. O to grace how great a debtor
    Daily I'm constrained to be!
    Let that grace, Lord, like a fetter,
    Bind my wandering heart to Thee;
    Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it,
    Prone to leave the God I love;
    Take my heart, O take and seal it,
    Seal it from Thy courts above!

Amen.



YORUBA LYRICS

Olorun ore-ofe gbogbo ti o ti pe n yin sinu ogo Re ti ko nipekun ninu Kristi Jesu. I Pet. 5:10

1. Wa, iwo isun ibukun, 
   Mu mi korin ore Re; 
   Odo anu ti nsan titi 
   Bere orin ‘yin kikan; 
   Oluwa, ko mi l’orin na 
   T’ogun orun nko l’oke 
   Je ki nroyin isura na 
   Ti ife Olorun mi 

2. Nihin l’a ran mi lowo de 
   Mo gbe Ebenezer ro 
   Mo nreti nipa anu Re 
   Ki ndele l’alafia; 
   L’alejo ni Jesu wa mi, 
   ‘Gba mo sako lo l’agbo 
   Lati yo mi ninu egbe 
   O f'eje Re s’etutu. 

3. Nit' or’-ofe lojojumo 
   Ni ‘gbese mi si npo si; 
   K’ ore-ofe yi ja ewon 
   Ti nse ‘dena okan mi, 
   Ki nsako sa l’okan mi nfe 
   Ki nko Jesu ti mo fe 
   Olugbala gba aya mi; 
   Mu ye f’agbara orun. 
Amin

Composed by Robert Robinson